Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pseudo Training Log: November 15, 2009

Over the last month I have been continuing to let my knee and ankle recover. So far, they're doing pretty well and significantly better than they were a month ago. Unfortunately, I fear I may have to take off yet another month for them to be completely ready to go.

That said, training has not stopped. It still happens a minimum of 3 times a week, usually 4, and I am getting stronger. I'm excited to see what I'll be able to do when performing full movements at full speed.

As of yesterday Parkour club got 3 more people, and 1 more person has been training with me for the past two weeks. I think he'll stick with it for sure. The only vaults I've had to do are the ones I'm teaching him, but for the most part I observe and critique. He has a lot of promise, I'm excited to see how he performs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment