Friday, May 29, 2009

Training Log: May 29, 2009

Training today included:
- Bike Riding
- Kong Vaults
- 1" wall walk
- Cement Grabs

Bike Riding:
In an attempt to get my right leg back into working condition, I biked to the park to train today. It's a lot like biking. I dunno what you want from me.

Kong Vaults:
Same old story. Still didn't get it.

1" Wall Walk:
Balanced on a 1" wall, made it about 50 yards before I hit the end of the wall. Getting better, used my arms less for balance and just walked.

Cement Grab:
Jumped up 1' and grabbed a cement ledge, then did pull-ups. Dropped and jumped to the grab several more times. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, grip was no problem at all.

Overall I kept it pretty low key, low speed. I didn't want to injure my leg even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment