Thursday, October 1, 2009

Training Log: September 30-October 1 2009

Training over the last two days has included:

- Upper Body Conditioning
- Wall QM
- Wall Run
- Tic-tac
- Top Outs

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, just because there's not much to say. Not being able to do vaults sucks so much a prostitute would blush. I throw in a small lazy vault now and then just to keep myself sane while training, but my knee and ankle can't heal fast enough. I feel like the wall runs and tic-tacs aren't helping much, but there's no way the knee and ankle are sustaining as much force with those as they were with vaults. I don't know, I can't do upper body conditioning by itself for an hour. I'm not strong enough, and the exercises take too much out of my arms. But if I don't train for an hour, I feel lazy. So what am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment