Thursday, June 25, 2009

Training Log: June 24, 2009

Training yesterday included:

- Biking
- John
- Landings
- Rolls
- 1" Wall Walk
- 1" Cat Walk
- Kong Vaults
- Lazy Vaults
- Speed Vaults
- Ledge Grabs

Biking:
Yep.

John:

Originally I was going to take the day off 'cause Matt couldn't go, but John called wondering if Matt and I were going to do it. Well I can't pass up an opportunity to teach Parkour, so I went anyway and we got started. He did about as well as Matt, his Kong came extremely quickly and is nearly workable. Hopefully he'll continue to come.

Landings:
Still solid, but I'm going to work more at it to get them down with momentum.

Rolls:
Still hitting my hip bone.

1" Wall Walk:
Getting faster again.

1" Cat Walk:
Personal record! 5 beams after the blue line.

Kong Vaults:
Had to do it in shoes, still wasn't a problem. Apparently the rule if you can do it barefoot, you can do it in any shoe applies. Still getting better.

Lazy Vaults:
Getting better, more height, ever easier.

Speed Vaults:
Need to start taking these at a sprint.

Ledge Grabs:
Missed my first one! Still trying to jump from farther away.

No comments:

Post a Comment