Monday, June 1, 2009

Training Log: June 1, 2009

Training today included:
- Bike Riding
- Kong Vaults
- Lazy Vaults
- Cement Grabs

Bike Riding:
Leg rehab again. Still on track for a recovery by Sunday.

Kong Vaults:
I can't say I improved them from yesterday. I did it more, only failed twice. It'll get better with practice. I keep slowing down my momentum right before the vault, I think it's a fear of slamming my shins into the table bench. Maybe if I start the vault sooner? Dunno.

Lazy Vault:
This vault is ridiculously easy, but allows pretty great heights. I'm supposed to use two hands after my legs go over, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. I'll watch more tutorials and see.

Cement Grabs:
Getting better at these. Less apprehensive. I managed to do several two foot punches into the grab, so I know I can do it with some momentum. I just need to keep conditioning my hands on it so they don't get cut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment