Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Training Log: June 30, 2009

Training today included:

- 1" Wall Walk
- 1" Cat Walk
- Kong-to-Speed Rotations
- Lazy Vault
- Traceur Vision
- 6" Beam Run

1" Wall Walk:
Still faster.

1" Cat Walk:

Not a personal record, but I made it an acceptable distance.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:
This is a new routine. Since learning I can speed vault a picnic table, I now do Kongs across one way and Speeds back to the other side continually until I run out of breath. It's a great drill, and one I fully intend to continue.

Lazy Vault:

Now that I know for sure I can clear the fence with minimal effort and at a good speed, it's time to play with how much power I can put behind it. Maybe I can find an even higher fence o_o

Traceur Vision:
I did it some more today, it ended up turning more into a workout regimen than just seeing how fast I could get from one place to the next, but it was still good.

6" Beam Run:
This just entailed running on the railroad ties that boarder the full perimeter of the park. I figure, if I want to run on the 1" eventually I need to get running practice down to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment