Saturday, July 11, 2009

Training Log: July 11, 2009

I trained yesterday, didn't blog. Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-Lazy Vaults
-Cement Grabs

Biking:

Yep.

1" Wall Walk:
After doing it around the North Park perimeter with the ups and downs, this was really easy.

1" Cat Walk:
Also much easier after doing it around North Park. Another PR today, only fell off when my muscles couldn't take it anymore.

Rolls:
Did a few on asphalt again, I'm impacting the back of my shoulder really hard. I'll have to just keep bashing it over and over until I get it right. It hurts, but it's bearable. At least I'm not hitting my spine.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:

I tried to focus really hard on doing them with proper form regardless of how tired I was, I think it was successful.

Lazy Vaults:

No butt scrapes or toe taps at all today. Great news. Next goal is to perfect it left footed.

Cement Grabs:

Yep. They happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment