Monday, July 20, 2009

Training Log: July 20, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-1.5lb Vaults
-Lazy Vaults
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-Sprint Vaults
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning

Biking:

Hooray for biking!

1" Wall Walk:
Still fine.

1" Cat Walk:
Somewhere between blue and red. I'm going to force myself to go beyond the red line tomorrow, this lack of progress is becoming frustrating. I should definitely be to the end of the wall by now. I'm getting faster...but I want distance.

1.5lb Vaults:

10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies. I'll be upping the weight tomorrow.

Lazy Vaults:
I tried the starter drills left footed. It was really difficult, and really awkward. I'll keep trying but it's uncomfortable.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:

The heat was definitely the factor that kept me down yesterday. Thanks to cloud cover and a slight breeze, I made the PR today. 13 is the new set bar. It still almost killed me, but it's good.

Sprint Vaults:

I haven't put a number on it yet, but I've decided I need to practice doing these at full speed. It's a lot of fun.

6" Beam Run:

Yep.

General Conditioning:
Happened. On a side note, gave another handout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment