Monday, July 13, 2009

Training Log: July 13, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-1.5lb Vaults
-Lazy Vaults
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-6" Beam Run

Biking:
Yeap.

1" Wall Walk:
I got jeered at by some skater punks while doing this today. I believe the words were, "LOOKIT'IM GO! AAAAAAAAND FALL!" I ignored them, didn't fall, finished my walk, and they promptly shut-up when I started doing the cat walk. Good feeling.

1" Cat Walk:
Blue lined it.

1.5lb Vaults:

10 kong vaults, 10 speed vaults, and 10 lazy vaults with 1.5lbs on each ankle. Ridiculously tiring, but I feel like it will vastly improve everything. Not to mention how much easier vaults were after I took them off.

Lazy Vaults:
Still lazy.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:
New PR again, 8 times. I almost threw up afterward, but it's good to know it was my endurance that failed me instead of my muscles and vaulting form.

6" Beam Run:

These are actually a lot of fun. Tiring, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment