Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Training Log: July 22, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-1.5lb Vaults
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-Traveling Kongs
-Sprint Vaults
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning
-Rolls

Biking:

FALCONE--PAUNCH! >.>

1" Wall Walk:

Happened.

1" Cat Walk:

I fell off today. A lot. Sometimes after 2 steps. In the end I did make it to the red line, but it was still frustrating. Not sure how I was so off my game.

1.5lb Vaults:

10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies. I forgot to increase the weight again. They were still easy.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:
New PR, as per my rules. 15 today.

Traveling Kongs:

Still fun, still easy. Matt made it over the table with these kitty-corner today, I'll have to give that a try.

Sprint Vaults:

5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs. Still a lot of fun, though I don't think I need to put my hand down on the Speed vaults going that fast...I barely tap it. I'll probably keep doing it just because it make me feel safe and doesn't hurt my speed, but there it is.

6" Beam Run:
I accidentally a coke bottle...is that bad?

General Conditioning:
ha-CHA!

Rolls:
I finally nailed it today, or at least...close. I barely felt the roll, turns out I just needed to stay tucked longer. It solved both my shoulder and hip bone impact issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment