Thursday, July 30, 2009

Training Log: July 28-29, 2009

I've gotten lazy with the updates! I won't go into detail, but here are some highlights from the past two days of training:

-I learned doing Parkour immediately after a full stomach is a terrible idea. I only made the kong-to-speed rotations (from here on out called "Hell Passes") 10 times, and clipped my feet four times. This, of course, meant I had to do 10 more since I didn't get the required 18.

-2lb weights are harder on landings, so I'll definitely be sticking with them for now.

-Laura recorded Matt and I today for critique videos, which have been created and are uploading as I type this. I'll edit the post and link them in the morning.

-The Vibrams are good and broken it. It's great to have them on my feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment