Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Training Log: July 21, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-1.5lb Vaults
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-Sprint Vaults

Biking:
Mhmm.

1" Wall Walk:

Really relaxing today, just took my time.

1" Cat Walk:

As I said I was going to do yesterday, I pushed myself today. My arms and legs almost gave out from underneath me, but I made it to the second blue line! Personal Record. From now on, only the red line is acceptable to fall at instead of the first blue.

1.5lb Vaults:
10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies. I forgot to add weight today, so they were still easy.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:

It was such a beautiful, cool evening today I managed to do 14 without keeling over. Again, new PR.

Sprint Vaults:

I decided I would do 5 Kongs, 5 Speeds, 5 Lazies at full sprint. Something clicked today with these. I became completely and utterly relaxed. My strides were near silent, my hands made quiet contact with the table, everything just felt more natural. It was effortless and wonderful. It's probably the closest I've ever come to "no mind." It's a feeling that's stayed with me even now, an hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment