Thursday, July 9, 2009

Training Log: July 9, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-New Location: North Park
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-Kong Vaults
-Speed Vaults
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Landings
-Lazy Vaults
-Precisions
-Traceur Vision
-QM
-6" Beam Run

Laziness ensues! Matt and I did a bunch of stuff. Pretty sure I used everything I've learned aside from rolls. We both messed up our shins, Matt rather badly, but North Park was a lot of fun. It felt more like messing around than active training, but it was definitely a good workout. With time I think we'll get something a little more solid down for the sake of training aside from just going around the park, seeing what we can do. One thing new I did pull off today, I managed to Kong a low railing on several occasions, which was cooelle. It's good to know hand placement isn't nearly as hard as I thought. I've definitely got the distance ability and split-foot take-off down, now I need to work on my vertical.

No comments:

Post a Comment