Sunday, July 19, 2009

Training Log: July 18, 2009

Training yesterday included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-1.5lb Vaults
-Lazy Vaults
-Traveling Kongs
-Kong-to-Speed Rotations
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning

Biking:

It was cold.

1" Wall Walk:
Can almost put my hands at my sides, I dunno if I'll ever be able to run it though.

1" Cat Walk:
This was really hard yesterday for some reason. I still blue lined it, but I got off right afterward.

1.5lb Vaults:

10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies. This were really difficult too. Maybe it was just the cold, gloomy weather getting to me? I managed to do them anyway, and didn't miss any, so at least I know I can perform under those conditions.

Lazy Vaults:
I'm letting these get a little too lazy. Starting to lose my form, even though I do still clear the wall with ease.

Traveling Kongs:

These are really strange. It feels like they're vaults that should happen on accident, I dunno. Not having a take-off but still getting my feet high enough to clear the table and diving into it...like I said, strange. Easy! But strange. I don't think I'll be able to get any more distance off these than I am though. That is, unless I can run on my hands for a few slaps...that'd be interesting.

Kong-to-Speed Rotations:

Keeping it up, new PR of 11. The space I give myself from table to end line is getting smaller and smaller, which I guess is a good thing to practice as well. It still beat the shit out of me, doing that many is really exhausting. If I think about it though, that's actually 22 vaults in a row. Up from my original 10. That's huge.

6" Beam Run:
Yep.

General Conditioning:
It happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment