Saturday, August 1, 2009

Training Log: August 1, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-2lb Vaults
-Speed Vaults
-Lazy Vaults
-Sprint Vaults
-Hell Pass
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning
-Landings

Biking:
This was terrible on the way home, the wind was God awful.

1" Wall Walk:
A challenge with the crosswind, but I didn't fall and made good time.

1" Cat Walk:
Blue lined it. I'll be taking a rest day tomorrow to let my muscles build again, it's been a rough week.

2lb Vaults:
I only did 10 Kongs with these, because the weights finally cut into my ankles and made them bleed. The choice then is to either wear my running shoes and switch to vibrams after, or just not do them. I've got a day to think about it.

Speed Vaults:
10

Lazy Vaults:
10

Sprint Vaults:
5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs.

Hell Pass:
Made my 21, but I've never felt so terrible in my life. Every single vault after 15 was stressful, just thinking I'd clip my feet and be done for. 22 seems impossible.

6" Beam Run:
Happened.

General Conditioning:
10 palms away, 8 palms facing, 40-30-20 crunches.

Landings:
10 tuck-and-lands as softly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment