Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Training Log: August 26, 2009

Training today included:

-Top Outs
-Wall Runs
-Kong Vaults
-Cat Walk

Top Outs:
Getting much smoother. Soon my legs will tuck completely between my arms without needing to lift one up, especially on the thick walls.

Wall Runs:
Did another high one today. The top out was sloppy and a little slow, but it still felt good to try a wall that at a glance still looks insurmountable.

Kong Vaults:
New record distance! Did the length of the MIA tables in the garden. I think they're slightly smaller than the wood ones, but now I'm willing to at least try it again. Friday it will happen.

Cat Walk:
Did it up the railing in front of Morrison, it was pretty easy going up. I think going down I'd break my neck, but it has to be attempted eventually.

General Notes:
Ryan came with today, going to try and get a MCAD Parkour club going.

No comments:

Post a Comment