Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Training Log: August 4, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-2lb Vaults
-Sprint Vaults
-Hell Pass
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning
-Landings

Biking:
Yeap.

1" Wall Walk:
Really, really easy today. For the first time I walked the length of it completely normal, as if walking on the ground with my hands swinging at my sides. Felt great.

1" Cat Walk:
Hauled ass with these today, red lined it in no time.

Rolls:
Something changed between yesterday and today, because they don't feel as good as they did. It'll just take more drilling I guess. It's frustrating, because every time I think I'm ready for concrete my rolls hurt again.

2lb Vaults:
10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies. The lazies were really hard today for some reason, not sure why.

Sprint Vaults:
5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs. Best ones yet, felt great.

Hell Pass:
I wasn't sure if I needed to do 23 or 24 today, so I did 24. Then, to ensure I could make 25 tomorrow, I did 10 more after a short break.

6" Beam Run:
Yep.

General Conditioning:
10 palms away, 8 palms forward, 20 push-ups, 40-30-20 crunches.

Landings:
10 6" Beam jumps again, much easier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment