Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Training Log: August 18, 2009

Training yesterday included:

-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-Landings
-Kongs
-Speeds
-Lazy Vaults
-General Conditioning
-6" Beam Run

1" Wall Walk:
I'm going to miss being able to move with this speed when I go back to Vibrams.

1" Cat Walk:
I can go really fast with these now, and it feels great.

Rolls:
4 sets of 5 from crouch to QM position. I feel like doing them in quick succession forces me into good form since I immediately feel what I did wrong and have to correct it for the next roll.

Landings:
10 jumps off the bench landing as quietly as possible. I bent far too much at Superior, which tells me my legs aren't strong enough to handle concrete drops yet.

Kongs:
I did 15 distance Kongs, putting my backpack out in front of the table and forcing myself to leave early. I think I added between 1.5'-2' to the jump. I feel like it's plateaued though, because no matter how much I put into it I couldn't get more distance. Eventually, of course, I'm going to have to get more distance. Pretty sure it's going to take a lot of time though.

Speeds:
15

Lazy Vaults:
15

General Conditioning:
Dive-bomber push-ups, pull-ups, dips, crunches.

6" Beam Run:
Happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment