Monday, August 10, 2009

Training Log: August 10, 2009

Training today included:

-1.5 Mile Walk
-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-2lb Vaults
-Sprint Vaults
-Hell Pass
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning
-Distance Kongs

1.5 Mile Walk:
Not to become a regular thing, but I took the puppies out on a walk. Before training.

Biking:
This never gets easier on the way back, probably because I keep pushing myself harder. Makes sense.

1" Wall Walk:
Hauled ass again in the Filas.

1" Cat Walk:
Fastest yet, red lined in the Filas.

2lb Vaults:
Thinking of upping these to 2.5. 10 Speeds, 10 Kongs, 10 Lazies.

Sprint Vaults:
5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs.

Hell Pass:
31. I think I'm starting to reach my plateau, which sucks because I would love to be able to make 50 of them. The reason I believe I'm at this point is that immediately after, with the

6" Beam Run:
I fell during my third lap. I never realized how much the hell pass takes out of me until this happened. I slipped, which happens some times, but were it not for QM training I would have just collapsed and that would have been it. My endurance is still increasing, but I'm worried about my muscles. Maybe I just need a little more recovery time between each.

General Conditioning:
Managed 10 of both kinds of pull-ups for the first time. 20 table push-ups. 40-30-20 crunches.

Distance Kongs:
Tried to get additional distance after the table punch, and realized I have no effing clue how to go about it. I can add speed, and that helps, but I'm gotta be missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment