Friday, August 21, 2009

Training Log: August 21, 2009

Training today included:

-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-360° Underbar
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning
-1" Wall Squats
-Precisions

Biking:

1" Wall Walk:

1" Cat Walk:
Fell off twice...three times? Twice. In the end I blue lined it, was just too fatigued to keep going.

Rolls:
The first ones were terrible, but I did many of them. By the end they felt decent again, and I think I was avoiding my left shoulder. I'm really, really hoping to have the concrete rolls down by this time next month. Latest. So that means drilling them for a long time every day.

360° Underbar:
I'm now clearing it, which is great. It's not every time, but it's fairly consistent. I'll keep drilling them at a standing position, then move to some momentum. It feels really good to be trying something new again, breaking up the regimen some.

6" Beam Run:

General Conditioning:
20 Dive-bombers, 6 pull ups each way, 20 dips, 6 push ups with hand claps behind the head.

1" Wall Squats:
These are still a lot of fun, and still take a lot of concentration. 10 of them.

Precisions:
I made a jump I thought I was incapable of multiple times. The last time I did it though, my left foot slipped and I effed up my shin again. Poor thing's taken so many injuries. I posted about the bumps developing on them from the bad ones at apk, we'll see what they have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment