Monday, August 17, 2009

Training Log: August 12-17

Effing big update, it's been a long time since the last one. I have an excuse from the 13-17, I'm not what happened with the 12. I don't even remember what I did. Oh wait! Yes I do. I kicked my ass again.

August 12:
-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Weighted
-Sprint
-Beam Run
-Beam Landing
-General Conditioning
-Hell Pass

August 13:
Night training, which was kept easy and minimal. It's terrifying to vault tables in the dark. I am positive I would have failed each and every time if it weren't complete muscle memory. Depth perception is absolute crap out there in minimal light. Still, I managed kongs and speeds over the table. Then a few lazies in the better lit rink area.

August 14-15:
Le Methode Naturelle! Bouldering, rock running, waterfall climbing, and swimming in Lake Superior/Temperance River. Honestly there weren't many Parkour "moves" utilized aside from landings and a few monkey vaults onto rocks, but it was still fun.

August 17:
-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-15 Kongs
-15 Speeds
-15 Lazies
-Upper Body Conditioning

As of tomorrow, updates will be back on schedule and detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment