Sunday, August 9, 2009

Training Log: August 8-9, 2009

Training over the last two days included:

-Paintball (>.>)
-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-Rolls
-2lb Vaults
-Sprint Vaults
-Hell Pass
-6" Beam Run
-General Conditioning

Paintball:
It's the reason I didn't have time to train yesterday. It was a good test of endurance, however, and while I didn't use Parkour while in battle I still tried vaults with the gear on. I am fully capable of speed vaulting a picnic table in full camo, a paintball mask, and with a paintball gun in my left hand. You'd think it would have been the perfect place to use Parkour, except when the enemy has cover and is just waiting for you to move, it's not very prudent to start jumping the barriers between you and them.

Biking:
Yep.

1" Wall Walk:
Cruised it with my Filas.

1" Cat Walk:
Also hauled ass to the red line.

Rolls:
I'm trying to iron out the fore-arm use, it actually feels a lot better and it's a minor adjustment to use my hand instead.

2lb Vaults:
10 Kongs, 10 Speeds, 10 Lazies.

Sprint Vaults:
5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs. Traveling Kongs after each Kong and Speed.

Hell Pass:
Did 30 of them today to make up for my slacking and lack of hard training over the last few days. Then I did 10 more because again, I felt I did them a little too slow. Just to ensure I can pull off the 31 tomorrow. At this point I was sweating in places I didn't know it was possible to sweat, like my shins. Who the hell sweats enough to soak their pants on their shins? Seriously, I don't think I've ever been so hot in my life.

6" Beam Run:
Happened.

General Conditioning:
By the time I got to these I was pretty destroyed. But I still did 10 pull-ups palms towards me, 6 palms away, 20 table push-ups. Tonight is the standard 40-30-20 crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment