Saturday, August 1, 2009

Training Log: July 31, 2009

Training yesterday included:

-Racketball (>.>)
-Biking
-1" Wall Walk
-1" Cat Walk
-2lb Vaults
-Sprint Vaults
-Hell Pass
-Rolls
-6" Beam Run

Racketball:
Okay, so it's not Parkour, but 2 hours of it was one hell of a cardio workout. Not to mention I got there only to be greeted by a sign that said "no black soled shoes," and I was in hiking boots. So I played barefoot on wood floor. My feet still burn, but I built up callous so no complaints. And it was a shit-load of fun.

Biking:
Happened. I seriously do need to pump the tires properly one of these days.

1" Wall Walk:
Faster.

1" Cat Walk:
I didn't even blue line it. I'm using the racketball as a valid excuse, my legs were destroyed.

2lb Vaults:
10 Kongs, 10 Lazies, 10 Speeds. Still cut into my ankles.

Sprint Vaults:
5 Lazies, 5 Speeds, 5 Kongs, and 10 non-sprint Traveling Kongs to get back over the table.

Hell Pass:
I could only do 11. I'm going to blame that on the racketball, and the fact I was running on a bowl of cereal and a smoothie all day. Of course, this meant I had to do 11 more since I didn't make the 21.

Rolls:
I hurt myself a lot.

6" Beam Run:
Happened

No comments:

Post a Comment